Job Title – Private Client Administrator
Location – Oxted, right opposite the train station
Permanent / Full Time
We build long term relationships with our clients, providing them with the best personalised advice on all their financial issues. As a Private Client Administrator some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting preparation and follow-up
- Liaising with providers
- New business processing
- Maintaining and updating client records and creating new client records
- General office duties
- Meeting and greeting clients that come to the office
Skills and experience:
- Current office administration experience preferably within a financial services environment.
- Experience of the Intelligent Office software system is essential along with a with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work without supervision with the ability to plan and prioritise your own work
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Contact us to apply.
Closing date for applications is 28th February 2020.